(USGovernment-News.Com, August 09, 2019 ) Aerospace and Life Sciences TIC market has shown strong growth pattern in recent year’s majorly due to rising concerns over products safety & quality, and growing focus of TIC service providers through innovation & investments, and strong emphasize from regulatory and government bodies for aerospace and life sciences companies to achieve standard compliances.
Meticulous Research® in its latest publication on Aerospace and Life Sciences TIC market states that the global Aerospace and Life Sciences TIC market will increase at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2019 to 2025 to reach USD 42.2 billion by 2025. Wherein, geographically, North America commanded the largest share in this market followed by Asia Pacific. The major share of North America is mainly attributed to existence of large number of SMEs in the U.S. & Canada; rising expenditure in manufacturing R&D in life sciences & aerospace industries; increasing production of spacecraft/aircraft, medical devices, and pharmaceuticals/biopharmaceuticals; and presence of structured regulatory frameworks.
The report provides meticulous analysis of global Aerospace and Life Sciences TIC market by segmenting it on the basis of service (testing, inspection, and certification), sourcing (in-house and outsourcing), application [aerospace (aerospace manufacturing services, aviation management services, and others) and life sciences (biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical & medical devices services, clinical & laboratory services, health, beauty & wellness, and others)]. Wherein, among services, testing segment commanded the largest share in this market majorly due to growing demand for high quality and safety products and strong recommendations from the regulatory authorities to ensure the safety, quality, and efficiency of the products.
The key players analyzed in the global Aerospace and Life Sciences TIC market are SGS, Applus, Eurofins Scientific, and TUV SUD, SGS, DNV GL, ALS Limited, Bureau Veritas, and TÜV NORD Group.
Key Topics Covered in This Report: 1. Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market insights 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Market Drivers 4.2.1. Continuous innovations and investments by Testing, Inspection, Certification (TIC) Service Providers 4.2.2. Rising Product Safety and Quality Concerns across the Globe 4.2.3. Growing Demand of Certified Products in Compliance with Standard Legislation 4.3. Opportunities 4.3.1. Increasing Number of Contracts/Collaborations in Aerospace & Life Sciences 4.3.2. Growing Spending of Healthcare Research and Development 4.3.3. Emerging Small and Medium Sized Companies in Aerospace & Life Sciences industry 4.3.4. Gaining Popularity of PrognosTICs/DiagnosTICs and Health Management (PHM) in Aerospace & Life Sciences 4.4. Challenges 4.4.1. Digitization and Adoption of Advanced Technologies in Aerospace and Life Science Industry 4.4.2. Existence of Diversified Regulations & Standards across Regions/Countries 4.5. Restraints 4.5.1. High Cost of TIC Services
5. Global Aerospace & Life Sciences Testing, inspection, Certification Market, by Service 5.1. Introduction 5.2. Testing 5.3. Inspection 5.4. Certification
6. Global Aerospace & Life Sciences Testing, inspection, Certification Market, by Sourcing 6.1. Introduction 6.2. In-House 6.3. Outsourcing
7. Global Aerospace & Life Sciences Testing, inspection, Certification Market, by Application 7.1. Introduction 7.2. Life Sciences 7.2.1. Biopharma/Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Services 7.2.2. Clinical & Laboratory Services 7.2.3. Health, Beauty & Wellness 7.2.4. Others 7.3. Aerospace 7.3.1. Aerospace Manufacturing Services 7.3.2. Aviation Management Services 7.3.3. Others
8. Aerospace & Life Sciences TIC Market, by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles (Includes Business Overview, Financial Overview, Product Portfolio, and Strategic Developments) 10.1. Eurofins Scientific 10.2. TUV SUD 10.3. SGS SA 10.4. ALS Limited 10.5. Applus+ 10.6. TUV Nord 10.7. Intertek Group Plc 10.8. Bureau Veritas 10.9. DNV GL 10.10. MISTRAS Group, Inc.
11. Appendix 11.1. Questionnaire 11.2. Available Customization
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: