(USGovernment-News.Com, March 13, 2019 ) The biobanks market consists of sales of biological specimens such as blood products, human tissues, cell lines nucleic acids (DNA, RNA) and other specimens through biorepositories. This market does not include sales generated from the sale of blood to be used for transfusions to treat medical conditions or of statistical information such as age, gender, diet and lifestyles which biobanks collect.
Biobanks Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global biobanks industry.
• The biobanks market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The biobanks market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Biobanks market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the biobanks market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the biobanks market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The biobanks trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The biobanks market section of the report gives context. It compares the biobanks market with other segments of the biobanks market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, biobanks indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: Blood Products, Cell Lines, Nucleic Acids and Human Tissues and Cells
Companies Mentioned: Japanese Red Cross Society, American Red Cross, Canadian Blood Services, Biobank Graz and Shanghai Zhangjiang Biobank
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
We are pleased to offer you this exciting, new, and entirely free professional resource. Visit our Free Industry resource center today to browse our selection of 600+ complimentary Industry magazines, white papers, webinars, podcasts, and more. Get popular titles including: